Fitness blogger GirlGainz uses TIANA Fair Trade Organics Coconut flour in amazing 65 calorie donut recipe
Top fitness blogger and qualified personal trainer and nutrition coach Laura Baker has featured in the Daily Mail with her amazing recipe for 65 calorie donuts using TIANA Fair Trade Organics Coconut flour.
Laura’s delicious treats look mouth-watering and show just how versatile TIANA’s healthy and gluten free baking flour is.
Laura, who is from Bath and blogs under the title GirlGainz (www.girl-gainz.com), said: “I absolutely love your coconut flour, it works really well in all baking!”
Her fantastic recipe is below.
Makes 9 mini donuts
Macros Per Donut:
50kcal / 5.3g protein / 3g carbs / 1g fat / 1.5g fibre
For the donut: 40g TIANA Fair Trade Organics Gluten Free Coconut Baking Flour coconut flour, 25g vanilla protein powder, 60g Apple Sauce, 80g egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/2 tbsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 50ml semi skimmed milk (or other milk of choice)
For Glaze:1 tsp vanilla protein powder, 2 tsp milk
1. Preheat oven to 180c (or preheat donut maker as per instructions if using one).
2. Place all ingredients in a blender & mix until thick.
3. Spoon mix into donut maker & cook for 3 minutes. If using a donut mould spray using 1 calorie cooking spray (such as Fry Light Butter Spray) and place in oven for approx 25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile make up glaze (if it looks too thick/lumpy add a tiny bit of water but be careful it doesn’t go too runny)
5. Allow donuts to cool & glaze using a basting brush.
You can read the full article in the Daily Mail here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3650569/Fitness-fanatic-scoffs-donuts-cakes-treats-DAY-flaunts-ripped-size-8-figure-reveals-does-it.html