Sunday Times Style – Pure Virgin Coconut OIl
Did you spot TIANA Pure Virgin Coconut Oil in Sunday Times Style this weekend? What’s your ‘can’t live without’ beauty product?
Enjoy the Taste of Coconut Paradise This Pancake Day
If you’re on a low sugar, gluten free diet and still want to enjoy some delicious pancakes this Pancake Day then we have just the thing for you from TIANA Fair Trade Organics. Our pancake recipes are just what you need to enjoy Pancake Day a more healthier way.
TIANA Coconut Pancakes with Lime Zest
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons TIANA Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil or TIANA Pure Coconut Butter (melted)
- 5 tablespoons TIANA Raw Organic Coconut Milk (made by diluting TIANA Raw Coconut Goodness with water)
- 1 teaspoon TIANA Organic Raw Crystallised Coconut Nectar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sifted TIANA Organic Gluten Free Coconut Flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
- Blend together eggs, oil, coconut milk, nectar and salt.
- Combine coconut flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into batter.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a skillet. Spoon batter onto hot skillet making pancakes about 2 ½ to 3 inches in diameter. Batter will be thick, but will flatten out when cooking. Makes about 8 pancakes.
- OPTIONAL – Add a spoonful of TIANA Organic Raw Active Wild Flower Honey for a little extra sweet taste!
For an extra fruity tropical twist try adding…and here is how to do it!
- Cut the bananas diagonally into thick slices.
- Heat the butter in the pan; add bananas and toss until coated.
- Cook over medium heat until bananas start to soften and brown.
- Sprinkle with the TIANA Crystallised Coconut Nectar and stir gently until it has melted and stir in lime juice.
- Serve as a stack, layering bananas and some sauce between each pancake. Sprinkle with extra coconut and lime zest; cut into wedges and serve!